UPSC Various Post Recruitment 2021- Sarkari Nukri
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is inviting applications for the posts of 56 Junior Time Scale (JTS), Senior Grade Service & Various Vacancy from Diploma, Degree, PG, PG Diploma pass candidates interested in sarkari result UPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021 Online application can apply before 28 October 2021. Please go through this article and follow each tables for full vacancy details, educational qualification, eligibility criteria, pay scale, salary and How to apply UPSC Various Posts sarkari job opening at official website www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC Various Posts Recruitment 2021 : Important Dates
|Last Date For Submission of Online Application||28 October 2021|
UPSC Various Vacancy 2021 Details
|Post Name||No. of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Data Processing Assistant||01||Level- 07|
|Private Secretary in Commission for Agricultural Costs & Prices (CACP)||01||Level- 07|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||20||Level- 07|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS) Grade of Central Labour Service||29||Level- 10|
|Youth Officer in National Service Scheme Organisation||05||Level- 07|
UPSC Various Posts Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit|
|Data Processing Assistant||Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Information Technology or Computer OR B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology.||30 years|
|Private Secretary||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute. (iii) Transcription: 40 minutes
(English) 55 minutes (Hindi) only on Computers.
|Senior Grade||Degree of a recognized University and Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication.||30 years|
|Junior Time Scale (JTS)||Degree of a recognized University and Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law.||35 years|
|Youth Officer||Degree OR Master’s Degree from a recognized of a recognized University and Two years’ experience||30 years|
UPSC Various Posts Vacancy 2021 : Application Fee
|For Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates||Rs 25/-||Pay Examination Fee through Banking Facility of SBI or visa/master credit/debit card|
|For SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply UPSC Various Vacancy 2021
|Interested candidates may Apply this sarkari naukri Online through the Official Website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 28.10.2021
How to Prepare for UPSC Various Vacancy 2021
- General Studies plays a crucial role in UPSC Exams we have developed an integrated guidance platform for IAS Preparation at pscnotes.com
Prelims Strategy is crucial as prelims is the most important phase of UPSC Exam. We have developed a Strategy for UPSC Prelims Exam. User may leave suggestions below for our team.
- There have been many changes in UPSC pattern for last 3 exams, its syllabus has been changed a lot. There is no optional in syllabus. Whereas It is a ocean of general studies and covered many subjects.
- Hard work with smart tactics and disciplined strategy is essential to crack this exam.
- It is the high time to start the preparation as pre examination is scheduled in 2020. Total 6 months preparation with dedication is sufficient to crack this exam with the tested UPSC prelims strategy.
- Due to huge syllabus, the study should be more wide and less in depth. Well-designed material at UPSC may be very useful to cover the whole syllabus in lesser time.
So, the big question of UPSC Prelims Strategy is from where to start
- First thing that to be done is to mug the complete syllabus-
- Syllabus or Visit individual Subjects links of UPSC Free Notes
- Go through the NCERT from 6th to 12 of all the subjects. Details are given here according to syllabus.
- After a sound foundation is prepared the next stage is to refer some important books of good authors of particular subjects.
- Current affairs are playing major role in ICS as well as in all state PSCs, so daily news paper and one monthly magazine is must for qualify.Daily Current Affairs
- Regular Tests are the best way to practice the paper in limited time and to analyze the mistakes. Always remember by giving tests, the brain thinks in passive way with all horizons while by only studying, brain works in active way without pressuring itself. So More pain gives more gain. It is better to join more than one test series. (well prepared test series at UPSC may be very helpful for practice)
- This exam is all about patience and discipline. Regular study with revision is the only key to crack UPSC .
- Make your own time table and strictly follow it every day, weekly revision on Sundays and monthly revision on 30th will be concrete preparation.
- Devote your time (about 1 hr) daily on current affairs and writing practice at least 30 minutes for each.
- Place the maps of world, India and Rajasthan on wall. Use flash cards and small diary for quick revision.
- Don’t overload yourself with stacks of books rather try to complete less books with more revision.
- Dont panic yourself, everything can be done with passion and confidence. Just use your potential and give hundred percent.
Following is the syllabus wise booklist for pre and Click Here for mains .
- The Preliminary Examination will consist only one paper of General studies and one paper of CSAT.
- It will be of objective type and carry a maximum of 200 marks, Total time 2 hrs for each paper.
- There will be 100 questions of multiple choice (Objective Type), carrying equal marks. There will be no negative marking .
Syllabus (PRE) –
(Preliminary) Examination Syllabus Paper -I General Studies
1.History of India.
2.Geography of World and India :-
3. Constitution Government and Economy of India.
7. Science and Technology.
8. Current International and National Affairs.
9. Information and Communication Technology
10. National and Regional Constitutional / Statutory Bodies